Pages

Tuesday 30 November 2010

My turn at the craft table.

The date crept up on me unexpectedly.  I said yes to organising the craft table at toddler group ages ago & then suddenly it was here!


Lots of rushing around but I managed to get there eventually.  We were making christmas trees from green paper plates, with glitter, stickers & a badly cut out gold star.  I think the kids had fun.  We got covered in glitter anyway.


'oh, are we making hats today?'  I got that at least twice! Ahh well.  Hopefully it won't be my turn for a while yet!

3 comments:

  1. Awwww, I think they look fab. I've still got loads of Christmas decorations which my kids made many years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah these trees look great! I love glitter... but not all over the carpet... we will have glitter on everything til next year.

    (Oh and the coat, hasn't been bought.. but in this weather I am kinds going for a sleeping bag style! I will let you know my hubby prizes open his wallet). lou x

    ReplyDelete