Pages

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Wishcrafting Wednesday - Break time

This weeks Wishcrafting at Jamie Ridler's Studio - What do you wish to take a break from?

Ha! What indeed.  Overall I am feeling fairly contented.  However.  (always a however eh)  I would like to take a break, permanently in fact, from the sense of Overwhelm I allow in my life.  Don't know why I even  let my to do list rule my life, I have a pretty basic type of life, but I am aware I let my House run me rather than the other way round.

So. A break please from internal pressure of 'must do'. 

What do you wish for? May all your wishes come true!

P.S.  I have been visiting your blogs & am having a problem leaving comments with Blogger, it just won't let me log in for comments.  So sorry, but to you all - As you wish for yourself, I wish for you too. xxx

6 comments:

  1. Simple wish :) As you wish for yourself, I wish also for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. easy peasy! : )

    As you wish for yourself , I wish for you also

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well. :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful wishes! As you wish for yourself, so I truly wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As you wish for yourself , I wish for you also

    ReplyDelete