Pages

Wednesday 22 June 2011

wishcrafting: Summer wishes

This week, Jamie at Jamie Ridler studios asks: What do you wish for this Summer?

I wish for lazy hazy warm days where the weather matches my favourite clothes.

For the slugs to let my plants down the allotment grow.

For picnics, kite flying, poi practicing, laughing, crunchy fresh food,

For us all to enjoy some adventures & lots of outdoor fun.

And I shall keep asking for a clean house.  It happens for the briefest of moments.  It is now covered with all our camping stuff & an Everest of laundry after the 3 Wishes Faerie Festival in Cornwall.  I will post pics of the soggy fun we had in another post once I refind the camera under all this stuff!

Happy joyous wishes for the Summer to you all! x

10 comments:

  1. LOL - I bought a book on how to organize my house and lost it in my house. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love lazy summer days! :]
    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summery wishes, indeed! Clean house? With kids? Ha! ;-)

    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...my house has piles of clothes and other things, and I don't even have a good excuse for it like a festival or anything fun at all!

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "where the weather matches my favourite clothes"
    What a gorgeous phrase - I love it :)

    Forget the clean house - focus on all the other happy, wonderful wishes!

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds good to me!

    As you wish for yourself , i wish for you also!

    Have a wonderful summer !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous plans for this summer! Looking forward to the pics.
    As Jacs wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Summer! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!

    ReplyDelete