Pages

Tuesday 7 June 2011

I am a Radiant Goddess!

I can't believe I haven't blogged about this before now!  I am a Radiant Goddess.  Well, actually, more accurately I have been doing the Radiant Goddess course from Goddess Leonie.  I am suprised I haven't mentioned it as I have been rather obsessive about the food element as it is basically a raw food diet.  But what I love about Leonie is she isn't all, 'you must do xxx', she's totally 'whatever you can manage is fabulous.'  How can you not love someone like that?!

It is a 21 day course, so I have been eating mostly raw foods, no wheat, refined sugar or alcohol.  I have however allowed myself chicken & fish.  The first few days were really tricky, even though I had cut back on stuff knowing I was starting it, with some withdrawal symtoms and lethargy.  I really was not feeling Radiant!  Then I had rejigged the diet thing & read up on stuff, mostly Leslie Kenton.  And I have to say, I do feel much more energetic.  That was the main reason I was doing it.  I was so fed up with feeling tired by school pick up time.

So here's to more energy & radiance!

No comments:

Post a Comment