- Our NHS (National Health Service): Little boy Roo managed to cut his head today. Oh boy, don't head wounds bleed in a scary way! Luckily we managed to just go to the GP surgery where two delightful women glued his head back together! It was actually quite a small cut, just a good bleeder!
- Reading books with Roo tonight & knowing that he wasn't in any way suffering from long term damage!
- Cuddles, cuddles, cuddles at bedtime. Three sweet soft snuggly children.
- Facilitating the Business Course on Leonie's Goddess Circle. What an amazing circle of women. I love it. In fact, if you wonder where I am in cyberland, thats where I hang, baby.
- Creating my first pdf gratitude booklet for a download. Learning how to upload it here as a freebie is the next step!
- Cleaning the house today, in advance of a potential snowday. Fingers crossed we get some of the white stuff that everyone else is getting.
- Abel & Cole Veggie box, that actually listen to my family's distrust of any celery tasting veg! This is my 3rd box today, & I am very impressed with it all. The milk is delish!
|oh yes, and we rather tragically have managed to buy matching waterproof jackets. sheesh.|