Pages

Friday 24 February 2012

Thankful Thursday. 23rd Feb 2012

Today I am grateful for:
  • Half term resting, last week
  • Pulling off a brilliant 8yr old birthday party on Sunday.
  • Help from my mother & my bestie to make the party run smoothly
  • One happy eight year old boy with his pressie haul!
  • Home-made bread rolls yesterday
  • An empty laundry box.  It happens briefly, so when it does it needs to be rejoiced!
  • A couple of free hours this morning to have a meditation & deep sleep.  Soooo needed it today.
  • Omg, omg, flights booked to Cypress to see my lovely sister next month.  Wheeeeee!
  • A couple of Jumble sales on Saturday.  So good to get a rummage in.  Managed to find a few jems for creating art with.  And a naval officers jacket.  Just because.
  • My cough retreating into the background & breathing freely again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment