Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Wishcrafting: What do you wish to nourish?

Today at Jamie Ridlers' studio for wishcrafting wednesday, Jamie asks:

What do you wish to Nourish?  (She has a beautiful dreamboard for nourish.  Love it.)

My initial response is Me Me Me!  Because its all about me, right?  I am feeling a bit under the weather with a cough right now, so could use some proper nourishment.

I also want to nourish my children, fill them with wonderfulness for the summer holidays.  But I realise right at this moment, writing this, that I need to feed me before I can feed them.

So I need to take some space for myself, to fill the well, so I can be the nurturing mother I would like to be.

What do you wish for?  As you wish for yourself, I wish for you too. x

4 comments:

  1. I know what you are saying. This Summer is flying past. August is only three weeks long before school starts and we are taking two of those weeks for traveling and the final weekend for my nieces wedding. Next thing you know, it will be Christmas!!!

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes nurture yourself first.

    As you wish for yourself I so lovingly wish this for you also. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you wish for yourself I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!

    ReplyDelete