Pages

Thursday 5 July 2012

Thankful Thursday 5th July


Today I am grateful for:
  • Swimming lesson me-time.  My beloved was home in time to look after the other kids whilst I took Tintin to his lesson & I got to sit in the sun writing.  Yep, the SUN, people.  It put in a truly welcome appearance this afternoon
  • Hot baths in this rather wet summer weather.
  • Sewing up the hems on my new cargo trousers.  It only took me about 6 months to do this.  Go me!
  • Washing dry.  Did I mention that the sun shone?
  • Recording meditations on my new computer with the kind loan of a microphone.  So exciting.
  • Booking tickets for our summer festival in August
  • Finally finished patio, with the new table on it.  It looks fantastic & we sat outside in the sun (yes, I know I mentioned it again.  Its just kinda noteworthy at the moment!) this evening.
  • Tintin getting allocated a fantastic teacher for next year.  She rocks!
  • Sweet birthday treat for Roo's friend, held at a country park play area.  I hesitate to mention that the sun came out especially.
  • Managing to sew up a quick super hero cape for this sweet friend who is now 4.  And seeing him running around in it for the rest of the party.
  • Jumble treats on Saturday with my awesome brother.  (No sun, in case you were wondering)

1 comment:

  1. We are thankful that you and Roo came to our happy day (in the sunshine!) and Tommy LOVES his cape - it's going camping with him tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete