- Making a start on Goddess Girl's pencil roll.
- Getting photos taken for the felting tutorial in Bushcraft Magazine. Just need to edit & send.
- My bonus week on Christine Kane's Uplevel YOur Life course. Starting in full next Monday.
- Some amazing learning & personal growth on my NLP course this weekend.
- More clearing out. Three bags taken to charity shop. Three plus more to go out this weekend. Hurrah for Spring Clearing! It feels soooo good!
- Reading Dr Seuss to Roo, after hearing him 'read' it to himself so sweetly whilst not knowing it, just from the pictures.
- Menu plan sorted for the week.
- Lovely veg in the Abel & Cole box, plus a free bottle of organic olive oil. Thanks guys!
- Catching up with friend yesterday at toddler group & our boys just loving playing together.
- My Beloved having the kids all weekend daytime so I could go off & do my thing at the NLP course. House was a devastation zone on return which interestingly made me feel less guilty about my inability to keep a tidy house!
- Sunny afternoons this week. And time down the allotment. yum.
Friday, 16 March 2012
Thankful Thursday - 15th March
A bit late in finally posting this Thankful Thursday. I spent the evening looking blankly at fabric trying to work out what would go best together to make a pencil roll for my beautiful niece & goddess daughter.