So my exciting task, as I understand it, is to pass this one on to seven other blogsters that I love. Big smiley face!
Little Green Shed http://littlegreenshed.blogspot.com/
Magic Beans http://sparklymagicbeans.blogspot.com/
Bears Footprint http://bearsfootprints.blogspot.com/
Bristol Parenting Cafe http://bristolparentingcafe.blogspot.com/
Flour Child http://flourchildren.blogspot.com/
A quiet corner http://a-quiet-corner.blogspot.com/
Blessing Manifesting http://blessingmanifesting.blogspot.com/
And to also tell you seven things about myself:
- I used to be able to bring my feet behind my back to my ears & pretend my foot was a phone. Freaked my family out a treat, especially my brother. Teehee.
- Which brings me to my crowning glory. I was a County Gymnastics Champion when I was 14. Its all gone downhill since!
- I met my beloved husband in a backpackers in Sydney, Australia.
- I love love love Christmas. Especially fairy lights
- I worked a ski chalet in France & learnt to snowboard. It hurt.
- Everyone always thinks I am a vegetarian. I can do veggie cooking but I do eat meat.
- I lived in an alternative community for 3 years in my 20s. It was both hard work & awesome.